"Intimacy is not who you let touch you. Intimacy is who you text at 3am about your dreams and fears. Intimacy is giving someone your attention, when ten other people are asking for it. Intimacy is the person always in the back of your mind, no matter how distracted you are."
— (via queerkaitlin)
- Homosexual: sexual attraction to houses and other building like structures.
- Heterosexual: an undying lust for Macklemore.
- Asexual: attraction to any and all things beginning with the letter A.
- Pansexual: a desire for pots, pans, and other kitchen utensils.
- Polysexual: sexual attraction to polygons.
- Bisexual: Attraction to the 9th century Chinese army officer Bi Shiduo.
- Demisexual: Never ending love of demi lovato